GLS Studios puts learning and entertainment goals first and uses technologies
to support them. We use off-the-shelf technologies, assets, and packages
when it saves time and money, and can build custom software or hardware when
needed. Many of our projects work use the Unity Platform, HTML 5.0, and / or Ruby.
Over the years we’ve built and refined custom tools for:
* Immersive, 3D story browser-based games
* Deploying on arcade cabinets with remote data collection
* Distributed, multiplayer simulation-based games on iPads
* Multi-player touch screens
* Gathering remote player data and presenting learning analytics
With over 150 years experience in academic technology, AAA games, and indie games, our team is experienced across multiple domains and contexts. We advise a variety of partners on selecting appropriate technological solutions.